Google

Monday, September 15, 2014

CREEPY-CRAWLY SENSORY BIN


Last Halloween I made an extremely simple creepy-crawly sensory bin for Lanae that was a huge hit! She couldn't get enough of it! She had just barely turned 2 and it was one of the first sensory bins I had ever made. I was A-MAZED at how well she handled it, then!


Of course, I kept the little creepy-crawlies from the dollar store so that I could use them again this year. So I actually didn't spend a dime this year in creating this sensory bin... or should I say re-creating? Since I already made it once!


I also threw in some creepy netting that we grabbed at the dollar store last year for a trunk-or-treat contest. The netting is so fascinating to my kids. They like to bury it, poke lentils through it, stretch it, etc. So I'm really glad I added it!


We'll be alternating play time between this sensory bin and the Fall Scents and Textures sensory bin that I shared on Monday!


I would love to hear what you do to entertain your kids all day... in the Fall??

Try these fun activities...


Carisa
DESCRIPTION OF LINK Share on Google+ Email Link

2 comments:

  1. This looks so fun! I have been wanting to put together a sensory bin for Little J. This would be perfect!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love your sensory bins! So creative

    ReplyDelete

I'd love to hear from you!